Support the NANPA Foundation’s Valuable Programs
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, donations to the NANPA Foundation are tax-deductible.
The scholarships, grants and educational programs of the NANPA Foundation are made possible through the generous support of our donors, whose dedication and foresight help further our goals.
With your donation, you can be a part of expanding the Foundation’s goals to promote nature photography as a valuable educational tool for our environment.
The Foundation has established a number of funds and endowments honoring prominent photographers or education programs. You may target your donation to specific fund or to the general fund. If you want a donation made to a specific fund or program, please indicate this in the donor comments field on the donation form. Donations are gratefully accepted online via our secured website or by check mailed to our office.
- “Fund the Foundation” donations go into the overall budget of the NANPA Foundation to support all of its programs.
- Support the NANPA High School Scholarship Program by choosing this fund.
- The NANPA Summit College Photography Scholarship will be supported with your gift to this fund.
- Environment fund donations support the Philip Hyde Grant.
- Contribute to building Photo Blinds.
- You may also give a gift as a Memorial Contribution.
To make a credit or debit card donation via our secure online transaction gateway, please click on the button:
If you would like to make a donation by credit card over the phone, please contact NANPA’s office by phoning 618-547-7616.
Donations by Mail
To send donations by mail, please make your check payable to “NANPA Foundation” and send to:
6382 Charleston Road
Alma, IL 62807
If you have questions or need more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.