Support the NANPA Foundation’s Valuable Programs
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, donations to the NANPA Foundation are tax-deductible.
The scholarships, grants and educational programs of the NANPA Foundation are made possible through the generous support of our donors, whose dedication and foresight help further our goals.
With your donation, you can be a part of expanding the Foundation’s goals to promote nature photography as a valuable educational tool for our environment.
The Foundation has established a number of funds and endowments honoring prominent photographers or education programs. You may target your donation to specific fund or to “Fund the Foundation,” our general fund. You can choose specific funds to support on the donation form. Donations are gratefully accepted online via our secured website or by check mailed to our office.
- “Fund the Foundation” donations go into the operating budget of the NANPA Foundation to support the programs with the greatest need.
- Support the NANPA High School Scholarship Program, a week-long teaching program for high school students.
- The NANPA Summit College Photography Scholarship provides college students an opportunity to learn photography skills and work on a story-telling project for a nature/conservation-related client.
- Philip Hyde Grant donations support environmental action.
- Contribute to building Photo Blinds in public areas that help protect wildlife habitats.
- Gifts to the Jane Kinne Endowment Fund invest in the legacy of the Foundation.
- You may also give any gift as a Memorial or Commemorative Contribution.
To make a credit or debit card donation via our secure online transaction gateway, please click on the button:
If you would like to make a donation by credit card over the phone, please contact the NANPA Foundation by phoning 618-547-7616.
Donations by Mail
To send donations by mail, please make your check payable to “NANPA Foundation” and send to:
6382 Charleston Road
Alma, IL 62807
If you have questions or need more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.